[wingide-users] automatic setup.py

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Sun Nov 28 23:41:50 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 04:39, Sridhar R wrote:
> It would be good if wingIDE could produce setup.py based on project
> files.  In fact, for my old (abandoned) IDE project, I used the idea
> of projectdir with patterns and used to produce setup.py
> automatically.  May be you could steal it from here
> http://pythondevelop.sourceforge.net

We do plan to support distutils for application deployment.

> PS: Is there a wingide-devel list? .. looks like wingide-users is not
> appropriate list for this post.

Currently, the two places to send feedback are
wingide-users at wingware.com and support at wingware.com  We try to respond
to email sent to either as soon as possible.  It's up to individual
users to choose whether they want to send to the mailing list or
directly to us.