[wingide-users] Source Browser out of sync with file

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 09:59:00 EST 2004

Perhaps due to changes in a file because of a CVS update, the Source
Browser analysis for a file I have here is wrong. The functions indicated
in the dropdown at the top of the file are also wrong.

How do I force a refresh of the analysis, without changing the file?

The file starts with 550 lines of comment (lots of CVS revision notes).
The first item in the file is at line 560, but clicking on it in the
Source Browser highlights line 509 (51 lines out). The last symbol in the
file which is picked up by the source browser is at line 7671, but the
browser highlights line 7617 (54 lines out) when you click on it.

Note: the line numbers match up with the Visual Studio (V6) editor, and
opening up the file in that editor doesn't report a mix of line endings
(CRLF and LF, for example).

Hugh