[wingide-users] Inconsistency in Search For Selection

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Nov 17 09:14:50 EST 2004

Thanks for the report.  It looks like the search manager's search backward
(shift-F3) is not working right and that's causing problems w/ the case
you describe as well.

As a work-around, mini-search (keyboard driven search) does work
backward -- see the group in the Edit menu for they key bindings
or http://wingware.com/doc/edit/mini-search for details.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python