[wingide-users] Inconsistency in Search For Selection

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 08:47:00 EST 2004

If I use search for selection, ^B in Windows, it works well. When it gets
to the end of the file it reports "Failed search", which is fine. Now,
even though the "search for selection" edit box has the text I was
searching for, when I try to search backwards through the file for the
same text, using shift+ctrl+B, it searches for the word immediately
following the last hit for the original search word. This new word is also
inserted into the edit box.

It should use the current contents of the search edit box.

Hugh