[wingide-users] Odd occurrence of file reload dialog

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 08:13:00 EST 2004

I had a number of files open in the editor. I updated CVS, and the popup
dialog appeared asking if I wanted to reload the changed files. I OKed
that.

Subsequently, if I close a file in the editor using the right-click menu
obtained by clicking on the file tab, the reload dialog appears again.
This doesn't appear if I select the file by clicking on the tab and then
using File | Close.

Something odd here. It shouldn't be asking me again.

Hugh