[wingide-users] Bookmark

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl
Fri Nov 5 05:30:36 EST 2004

Yeah, bookmarks would be nice. Also, what about a toolbox/window that
shows the following:
* your bookmarks (saved within the project so they are not volatile
(unlike in many other IDEs)
* resently visited functions/methods (also not volatile, saved in the
project)

Perhaps you can switch using a tab or button between these views. That
way you can quickly
navigate between functions that you work on very frequently.

Auto-bookmarking is also needed but actually serves a slightly different
purpose.

Danny