[wingide-users] Bookmark

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 05:24:00 EST 2004

> Is auto-bookmarking using the arrow buttons in top left of editor not
> working for this?

I guess I'm not sure when it will bookmark. Typically I'm working in a
routine and need to provide some methods in a parent class to access some
items. I would like to bookmark the routine, add the methods in the parent
then return to the routine to finish coding. If I set the bookmark I get
straight there.

Also, I can set multiple bookmarks, e.g. set one in the parent class, and
cycle through them when I use the "next bookmark" key combination. That's
something that wouldn't be provided by the auto-bookmark stuff.

Hugh