[wingide-users] Bookmark

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Nov 4 12:25:32 EST 2004

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Hugh Gibson wrote:
> I would really like to be able to set a bookmark in a file and easily
> return to it.
>
> I'm finding that I have to try and remember line numbers when I go off to
> do an edit of another class in the file.

Is auto-bookmarking using the arrow buttons in top left of editor not
working for this?  It's generally useful when you jump to definition
and want to go back but doesn't handle all cases well and we do plan
to (a) improve it to handle more cases, and (b) add manually definable
bookmarks.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python