[wingide-users] Drop-down list of classes at top of editor is

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 05:51:00 EST 2004

> You can sort the list by file order by selecting the last menu item
> in the options drop down in the top right of the editor:  "Sort
> Symbol Menus in File Order"

Thanks, that works.

> More gtk widget weirdness we need to override/improve (improving these
> drop downs is already on our list).

Hmmm, should have used wx ;-)

One other thing about the class method drop-down is that if the mouse is
moved within a small time after clicking on the drop down, the drop down
is cleared immediately. You have to click, wait for a little, then you can
select a method from the list.

Hugh