[wingide-users] Text selection glitch

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 05:26:59 EST 2004

Hi,

let's consider the code
	foo(bar(args))
If I do a double click just before ‘b’ and then extend the selection
rightward, when I reach the end of ‘args’ it is impossible to add only
the first parenthesis to the selection: it jumps after the second one
if I try. So either I have to settle for no parenthesis or the both of
them. I find it annoying time and again, for I have to remove the extra
parenthesis from (or add the missing one to) after copying and pasting
the selection.

I am using Wing IDE 2.0 rc2 on MacOS X with the default theme.

Luc Bourhis