[wingide-users] Zope debug and rc2

Jacob Lundqvist jaclu2 at galdrion.com
Wed Nov 3 11:25:43 EST 2004

Hi,
im having a bit of a path problem.

In the docs for zopedebugging there is this part:

"Also in Project Properties, add to Python Path the directory lib/python
within your Zope installation. Refer to the values given under the
Status tab of the Wing Debugger you just added in the Zope Management
Interface. Use the appropriate translated location according to the
debug.location-map preference you set above."

The problem is how do I actually make this happen?

If I go to Project Properties and examine Python Path there are some
questions:

1. The above quote mentions adding to path, in properties the ownly
choises are Use default and Custom. In custom must I declare every
single path I wish?

2. The popup helptext mentions ":" as a separator abd PYTHONPATH as a
variable, but how do I actually use them?

My intention is to add a path: /usr/local/zoperi/test1/Extensions

What I have tried in Python Path (attempting with custom selected):
/usr/local/zoperi/test1/Extensions
/usr/local/zoperi/test1/Extensions:
/usr/local/zoperi/test1/Extensions:PYTHONPATH
PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/zoperi/test1/Extensions

After each change I exit wing, stop zope, start wing, start zope,
activate wing-debug in zope

When I reach my breakpoint, the path is still unchanged, its the default
one :(

	regards /Jacob Lundqvist