[wingide-users] Can't use license file

gary.h.merrill at gsk.com gary.h.merrill at gsk.com
Wed May 26 13:52:01 EDT 2004

I just downloaded the latest beta of V2 and can't seem to get it to work
with my license file (a new one I got on 4/29).

If I try "Reuse a previously activated license file", when I click
"Continue" nothing happens.

When I try "Enter license id:" and type in the licensestring from my
license file, it complains that the license id isn't in the right format.

Didn't seem to have this problem with the previous beta version.

Help?

Gary H. Merrill
Director and Principal Scientist, New Applications
Data Exploration Sciences
GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
(919) 483-8456