[wingide-users] Can't type " or ' with WingIDE2 ??

Axel Kowald kowald at molgen.mpg.de
Mon May 24 03:56:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

I played a bit around and narrowed down the problem.
WingIDE 2 can't cope with the keyboard input layout 'US international'.
With this layout I can't  produce " or ' characters, with keyboard
layouts (for instance 'US') it works fine. I'm using US international
because I have an english keyboard, but like to be able to get German
umlauts easily (by pressing "o for instance).

    Axel Kowald

Dr. A. Kowald
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics
Ihnestrasse 73
14195 Berlin
Germany

Email: kowald at molgen.mpg.de