[wingide-users] Problems attaching to a detached script

Axel Kowald kowald at molgen.mpg.de
Wed May 19 10:19:01 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I just installed WingIDE 1.1.10-1 on my win2000 machine running python 2.3.
I started to debug a python script then detached from it. That worked
fine, but then I tried to attach to this script again I run into problems.
The only process that WingIDE offered me to attach to, was host
127.0.0.1 port  50015. When I tried that, it complained that it could
not attach to this process and that the process is not accepting
connections or is not running.

What am I doing wrong ?
I thought WingIDE would show me the process that I detached from in the
first place?
Do I have to include wingdbgstub.py if I want to attach to the process ?

Any help is welcomed,

                 Axel Kowald