[wingide-users] Wing IDE 2.0b3 released

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Wed May 12 14:40:49 EDT 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, robert wrote:
> I installed Wing on my SuSe 9.0 Box from the rpm provided.
> Then I sstarted the tutorial. In the section on projects I clicked on th projects link and hoppla wing died with a segemtation fault.

FYI to the list:  This was caused by an unclean upgrade.  For users
that tried earlier betas of 2.0 and applied patches, you may need to
uninstall and remove any remaining files manually before installing
2.0b3.  We're working on a better patch system that will avoid this

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python