[wingide-users] New Wing

Dave Aitel dave at immunitysec.com
Tue May 11 08:42:49 EDT 2004

In the old wing, one of my fav. features, the indentation manager,
allowed me to revisit the crappy indentations of people who used vi
and fix them. I can't seem to find it with the new wing...

The GUI definately looks nice though! I think as an addition to the
source assistant I'd like:
self.a+=1 to resolve to "possibly integer"
and self.a+="A" to resolve to "possibly string"
then you could probably infer a lot more about other variables, I
think. Right now these come out as undefined. I really like the idea
for this feature - I just think it should be more aggressive. It's
already coming in handy by hinting my definitions at me when I'm
calling a function.

Ah. There's the indentation manager. It's in a "tool". It would look
nicer as a dialog box, I think, but whatever. :>

The help file could use a section on the difference between a shared
project and a normal project.

I love being able to split the code view!

What's the timeline on being able to handle multiple threads with the

- -dave

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)