[wingide-users] Beta 2.0.b3 doesn't find my license

Adi Sieker ml at sieker.info
Tue May 11 06:01:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

the new Beta doesn't seem to find my new license.
When I installed the new Beta I uninstalled the old beta but kept
the directory c:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\etc. pp.\Wing IDE 2.
My license.dat is in that directory.

Also there seems tobe a Problem in the "No License Found" dialog which
popups when starting Wing.
If I choose the option "Reuse a previously activated license file"
selected my license.dat and then press Continue nothing happens.

Please help, working 10 minutes at a time and then having to start Wing
again is bothersome. :)

WinXP, Wing 2.0b3 with a single user license.

Regards
    Adi