[wingide-users] Wing IDE 2.0 beta2 technology preview

Axel Müller axel.mueller at
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:57:51 +0100

Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 00:19 schrieb Wing IDE Announce:
> Hi,
> We're happy to announce the first publically available beta release
> for Wing IDE 2.0!
I got it and it's running (after a first crash) on Suse 9.0.

first little bugs:
- every time I open an old project it immediately crashes but after restarting
it opens the convertet project and everything works fine

- emacs personality: strg x k should close a file, not kill wingide...

- font antialiasing
- rightclick on a file in the project-tab should bring up the context-menu of
the file under the mousebutton not that of the selected file.
- font antialiasing
- the preferences window is always to small, it should remember his width and
- did I mention antialiasing?

best regards,
axel mueller