[wingide-users] Nothing shows in Debug I/O window at first

Robert Oschler robertoschler at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:52:39 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am running WingIDE 2.0 2.0.0-b4

When I first start up the IDE and do some work, none of the "print" statement output shows up in the Debug I/O window.

Then after a certain number of operations (debugging, editing, switching windows, etc.), I am not sure what the magic sequence is that causes things to fix themselves, the Debug I/O window starts working again.  By "starts working" I mean that "print" statement output now shows up in the window, and all the previously invisible "print" statement output appears too.  It's as if the client area of the Debug I/O window isn't showing properly at first, and then it becomes visible.

Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks,
Robert