[wingide-users] Zope development

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Tue Jul 20 11:05:19 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Ian J Cottee wrote:
> Python Executable: Default (my zope links to my normal python)
> Python Path: /usr/local/zope/lib/python
> Initial Directory: /usr/local/zope/sites/plone

Don't forget that the Python Path can contain multiple directories
separated by ';' on Windows and ':' on other OSes.  You would need
that if you have >2 areas where code is being imported from or if
you need to set the initial directory to something else not related
to where the code is located.

- Stephan