[wingide-users] Zope development

Ian J Cottee ian at cottee.org
Tue Jul 20 06:51:08 EDT 2004

Aha - I went through these fun and games with Stephan! Here's the
conclusion.

Put a blank __init__.py in the Zope Products directory. Then set your
project details as (following are my settings):

	Python Executable: Default (my zope links to my normal python)
	Python Path: /usr/local/zope/lib/python
	Initial Directory: /usr/local/zope/sites/plone

Obviously your install will be different. So to clarify.

	Python Executable: Where your python executable is :)
	Python Path: the lib/python folder of your zope install
	Inital Direcory: The *parent* folder of yours products directory

And don't forget the __init__.py :).

Hope that works - it worked for me

Ian