[wingide-users] Zope development

Fabio Corneti ciccio at smilzo.net
Tue Jul 20 05:47:30 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I'm evaluating Wingide 2.0b4 for various scenarios; does anyone know how to
make autocompletion work for Zope additional products? In Zope, you have two
Products
namespaces; one is in zope-instance/lib/python/Products while the other is
in zope-instance/Products.
After setting up a project in Wingide with zope-instance/bin/python as the
interpreter and zope-instance/lib/python in the custom library path,
autocompletion and source assistant do not consider stuff in
zope-instance/Products.

Is there any way to make source assistant and auto completion work for
additional Zope products? I even tried to copy the stuff in
zope-instance/Products in zope-instance/lib/python/Products, but then when I
debug with Wingdbg the Ide seems to search the files involved in
zope-instance/Products (which in this case should be correct)... is there any
way to solve this?

Thank you,
Fabio Corneti