[wingide-users] Patches for 2.0b4

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jul 19 16:40:28 EDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Encolpe DEGOUTE wrote:
> I have begin to translate some standard chains, but I can't see how to
> activate my po in the interface. Any clue for it ?

You'll need to convert the PO files into MO files using msgfmt.py,
which is in Tools/i18n in the Python sources.  Use something like:

python msgfmt.py --output-file=myfile.mo myfile.po

Wing looks for MO's in resources/locale (see layout of existing
files for de and en localizations).

You'll also need to set environment variable LANGUAGE to fr before
starting Wing.  For example on Linux:

LANGUAGE=fr; export LANGUAGE
wing2.0

If you run into any problems, please let us know.

Thanks!

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python