[wingide-users] License file not accepted

Robert Oschler robertoschler at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:54:23 EDT 2004

Hello,

I uninstalled an old Wing IDE 2.0 prerelease version before installing
2.0-b4 and all the latest patches for the Windows platform.

When I try to run Wing IDE 2.0 now, I get the license file dialog.  I copied
over our original license license-wstdwind.dat, into our Profile/2.0
directory.  I then used the license file dialog to "Browse" to that
directory and select the license file.

When I hit the "Continue" button, nothing happens.  I don't go to a new
dialog box, I don't get an error message or beep, it just sits there in the
license file dialog.

What should I do?

Thanks
Robert