[wingide-users] Set up old clipboard keys

Mark Achtman achtman at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Jul 14 11:19:29 EDT 2004

Exactly my feelings. Every time I have installed Wing, the first thing I
do is reinstitute these key mappings.

> I know I can do this myself, but it would be great if by default the old
> key combinations of ctrl+insert to copy, shift+insert to paste and
> shift+delete to cut were set up in the key mappings.
>
> Hugh
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

_________________________
Mark Achtman
Max-Planck Institut für Infektionsbiologie
Schumannstr. 21/22
10117 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +4930 28460751
Fax: +4930 28460750
e-mail: achtman at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de

Co-Editor
Infection, Genetics and Evolution - http://www.elsevier.nl/locate/meegid

You are invited to submit articles for the above journal
directly to me.

Instructions to authors at the megiid website