[wingide-users] External Editor

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Wed Jul 14 10:52:01 EDT 2004

Edward Muller wrote:
> I looked through the archives quickly and didn't find anything.
>
> Is it possible to use External Editor with wing 2.0 ?

Wing has support for automatically reloading files when they are
modified so you can use another editor to modify the source and then use
the debugger, source browser, and other tools in Wing.  To configure
Wing to automatically reload files, modify the Files, Reloading
preferences for unchanged and/or changed files to Auto-Reload.