[wingide-users] Patches for 2.0b4

Encolpe DEGOUTE ed at nuxeo.com
Fri Jul 2 10:32:24 EDT 2004

Stephan Deibel écrivit:

> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Encolpe DEGOUTE wrote:
> > I just want it be open enough to make a CPS Plugin, not unlike the
> > Plone one. I need that to convince my collegues to use it.
>
> Actually, Wing IDE 2.0 has a scripting interface.  It needs a
> bit of cleaning up so we're planning on announcing this with a
> 2.0.1 release rathering than slowing down release of 2.0 final
> for it.  Basically, it'll be "experimental" until 2.1 with the
> API subject to change until then.  But it works and we already
> use it for a few things internally.

That sounds good to me.

> Also, Wing IDE Pro customers can access the product source
> code... not sure if you knew that.

But I'm just a personnal customer for the moment.

> > An po mode will be appreciate too ;)
>
> Do you mean french localization or something else by "po"?

I didn't think of this, but I can translate them if you want.
I talk about an editor mode for modify po files.

Regards,
--
Encolpe DEGOUTE, Ingenieur Logiciel, Nuxeo SARL: Zope Service Provider.
Mail: edegoute at nuxeo.com - Tel: +33 (0)1 40 33 79 18