[wingide-users] Search/Replace Manager

Adi Sieker ml at
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:05:02 +0100

is it possible to change the behaveiour of the Search/Replace Manager
I find it really annoying that as soon as I press CTRL + F the
SearchManager jumps to the next occurance of the last string searched
for. I would prefer IMHO "Standard" behaviour. i.e CTRL + F opens the
dialog or brings it in front and then pressing the ENTER key or clicking
on the Find forward will start the search. Also adding CTRL + G as a
short cut to repeat last search would be nice.

Also there is one bug in the current behaviour of the search.
If I don't press CTRL+F in the SearchManager window the value in the
Search text control won't be remembered. i.e. if I want to search for
TestString and type this in the search box WingIDE will start an
incremental search as I type if I now close the SearchManager ALT+F4
because the first occourance is found the string TestString won't be