[wingide-users] Default projects, auto-opening of windows, etc.

Brian Almond almondb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:01:59 EST 2004

First off, happy holidays to everyone out there.  Hopefully everyone
on this list is safe for the holidays, and can avoid getting stuck in
snowbanks or hit by tsunamis!

The project menu doesn't have a "Make default" item, nor does the
Project tool seem to have a similar command associated with it.  This
would be handy.  If there already is one somewhere, I apologize - too
much eggnog?

Changing the "Reopen Files" configuration setting to false doesn't
seem to have any influence over the way a project will auto-open
associated files when it opens.  Am I missing something here?

Also, I've figured out what the "Close Also Windows" option does, but
I've got to say that the configuration item name is confusing - any
chance this can be renamed for clarity?  (Say, "Close existing file
windows before Project open?")

While fooling around with the things above, I noticed that
CTRL-SHIFT-I doesn't seem to be working.  According to the project
menu it should add the current file to the project.  The drop-down
menu command works fine.  (This was with the default keymap file.)  I
tried another CTRL-SHIFT keymapping (save as) and it works.  (This is
on Win2K)