[wingide-users] Updated PyGTK auto-completion support

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsa at unilestemg.br
Thu Dec 16 06:30:47 EST 2004

Hi !

Im having this error:

[root at ressurrection pygtk-2.4.1]# pwd
/home/douglas/pacotes/python/fontes/pygtk-2.4.1
[root at ressurrection pygtk-2.4.1]# python pygtk_to_pi.py .
Parsing defs file ./docs/gobject.defs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pygtk_to_pi.py", line 979, in ?
    ParseDefsFile(src, namespace, cnames)
  File "pygtk_to_pi.py", line 389, in ParseDefsFile
    f = open(filename)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './docs/gobject.defs'
[root at ressurrection pygtk-2.4.1]#

Im putting this file on the pygtk source, but im getting this error.
Can you help me ?

See ya !