[wingide-users] Stopping a search

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 05:00:00 EST 2004

Just wanting to kill the search as I had found what I was looking for in a
big directory of files. Pause implies restart afterwards.

I can live with deleting the search text, but if you've got auto-restart
turned on then you will lose any search results you have so far.

I see in the code that you've written some optimisations for search in C.
However, it's still only hitting the disk every second or so, and seems
slow. Maybe some more optimisations would help.

Hugh