[wingide-users] Support for PyGTK auto-completion

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Fri Dec 10 23:03:04 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been working on a script that can be run against PyGTK 2.2+
to build the *.pi files that Wing's source analyser uses to provide
source analysis information for code in C/C++ extension modules.

It's still rough but quite useful so I thought I would release an
early version for Wing users that also use PyGTK for their work:

http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/contrib/pygtk_to_pi.py

There are instructions and implementation notes at the top of
the file.

You will also want to apply patch #2 to Wing IDE 2.0.1 to get
the generated GTK documentation URLs to work propertly in the
source assistant:

http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide/2.0.1/patches

Please let me know if you run into problems or have questions
or suggestions.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python