[wingide-users] Cursor behaviour in a new auto-indented line

Frédéric Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Thu Dec 9 05:20:48 EST 2004

Hello,

I've just installed the 2.0.1 release of WingIDE : nice work has been done,
and all improvements are very good. But I found a strange behaviour of the
cursor.

When you hit return, with the auto-indent flag on, WingIDE indents the new
line according to the previous code. Then, if you hit the up arrow to
return to the previous line, the cursor goes to the begining of the line. I
would prefer to go to the end of the line, as it is the last known column
position of the cursor.

Thank's,

--
   Frédéric