[wingide-users] Re: Wing 2.0 plugin question

Adam Feuer adamf at aviarc.com
Sun Dec 5 21:54:06 EST 2004

On 12/5/04 at 7:50 PM, Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com> wrote:
>Yes, but for now you'll need to edit src/config.py to add a panel
>identity constant (e.g., kSearchPanel is the search manager), and
>add it to the kDefaultPanels or kUserPanels constant also.

Stephan,
  Does this mean I need to build Wing from source to do this...? If
not, how would I get wing to use the new src/config.py instead of the
one in the binary installation? Would I construct a patch for this...?
I tried that for another fix, but I couldn't get that to work. I'm on
Mac OSX by the way.

cheers
adam
--