[wingide-users] NO calltips

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl
Wed Dec 1 03:07:29 EST 2004

Eh, what is meant with call-tips? Is that when you enter a function's
name that there is a popup with all it's parameters? I am quite used to
Visual Studio and I really miss this feature in Wing. Also while
debugging I really miss showing the value of the variable I'm hovering
over with the mouse cursor as a tip.