[wingide-users] [Feature Request]: ChangeLog integration

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez lgs at sicem.biz
Mon Aug 30 05:29:43 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've been using Wingide for almost a month and I must say it is now my
primary Python IDE. Once you get used to it it's hard to think about
using your old editor again.

However, there is one thing I still miss from Emacs. That's the
ChangeLog integration support. In Emacs you change something in a file
and then press C-x 4 a and the ChangeLog file gets open and a new entry
is created so you just have to enter the relevant information.

I would love to see this feature in the post 2.0 era (I assume 2.0 is
too close to ever think about it) so that's my suggestion.

Thanks for wingide

Lorenzo