[wingide-users] Wing 2.0 Plugin documentation

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Sat Aug 28 13:34:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

Our plugin/scripting API is in the code now but not documentated
and hidden.  Cleaning it up for general consumption was too much
to do before 2.0 final but we're planning on starting to do that
immediately after 2.0 final.

I've put you on a list of people we'll email when our 2.0 source
distribution is available, which should be soon.  That is the first
step and you could start working on this immediately after that
if you are willing to deal with patching code, etc.  Eventually
scripters won't need source access at all, but early users will
likely want to be able to quickly make small changes needed by
their particular script.

(BTW, most of what you need is already there, or fairly easy to
add).

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python