[wingide-users] Re: Forward of moderated message

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Sat Aug 28 13:22:06 EDT 2004

Douglas Soares de Andrade wrote:
> Is there a way to save our customizations in the toolbox ?
> I custimized my toolbox to be like the attached picture, but every time
> i close the program i have to do it again.

Wing expects you to set up and save a project and stores the layout
configuration in there.  Since it auto-reopens the project at
startup, you only need to do this once (although it is possible
to turn of auto-opening of projects from preferences).

Yes, we need to change this to do something smarter automatically
for better experience out-of-the-box... that's planned for the
future.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python