[wingide-users] Debugging source generated by calling "python myfile.py"

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Aug 19 15:46:19 EDT 2004

Martijn Pieters wrote:
> I know about that. :) I had occasion to study it intimately. I was
> proposing an extension, here are two more concrete ideas:

I think my preference would be to provide an option to not start the
debugger & connect immediately and then to document the api that the
Zope product uses so the debugger could be started / stopped /
disconnected / reconnected, etc.  The option to not start immediately
would be set via an environment variable or a constant in wingdbstub.py