[wingide-users] Debugging source generated by calling "python myfile.py"

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Aug 18 19:23:05 EDT 2004

Martijn Pieters wrote:
> Just so I can use this opportunity to propose a new feature: add an API
> to wingdbstub to let the importing program set the paramters
> programatically as well. The more opportunities to tweak it's behaviour
> the better.

wingdbstub can be configured via environment variables.  Because the
debugger starts automatically the first time it's imported, environment
variables must be used to configure it.  You can use the debugger api
after it's imported as described in
http://wingware.com/doc/debug/debugger-api to stop, restart, and suspend
the debugger.

Cheers,