[wingide-users] 2.0b5 issues

Frédéric Mantegazza mantegaz at ill.fr
Wed Aug 11 02:09:52 EDT 2004

Le mardi 10 Août 2004 16:27, Wing IDE Support a écrit :

> > And then there is the searching...
> > It must be because I am from a windows platform but I'm am completely
> > amazed how difficult you have made the searching. It is so counter
> > intuitive that I am seriously considering not to use 2.0.
>
> Are there others that feel this way?  We know that there are still some
> focus issues and rough spots, but have we totally failed on this?

I think the suggestion of Danny to add a more classical search dialog is
good, but keep the already existing one !!! Just assign another shortcut
(maybe with the possibility to choose shortcuts for each dialog).

But please, make a *non-modal* search dialog if you choose to implement the
Danny's suggestion !!! I want the possibility to cut and past text to this
dialog... For me, a modal search/replace dialog is a big mistake.

PS: To WingIDE webmaster : could it be possible to change my registered
email address from 'mantegaz at ill.fr' to 'mantegazza at ill.fr' ? Thank's :o)

--
   Frédéric