[wingide-users] 2.0b5 issues

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Aug 10 10:27:59 EDT 2004

(I'll reply w/ more details off-list; just replying w/ info here
that might be of use to others)

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
> Search in help:
> I want to search the help either using a keyword search or an index
> search. Where is this?

Please use the search box on wingware.com (upper right) for now to
search documentation.  We're working on moving the mailing list
archives to wingware.com, but for now to search those you need
to go to google.com and do something like this:

task bar site:wingide.com

We'll add documentation search to Wing in the future as well.

> And then there is the searching...
> It must be because I am from a windows platform but I'm am completely
> amazed how difficult you have made the searching. It is so counter
> intuitive that I am seriously considering not to use 2.0.

Are there others that feel this way?  We know that there are still some
focus issues and rough spots, but have we totally failed on this?

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python