[wingide-users] ctrl-x k problem

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Aug 5 09:32:47 EDT 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Axel [iso-8859-1] M=FCller wrote:
> Hi wingide-team,=20
> still there:
> in emacs-mode, closing the last open file with ctrl-x k quits wingide,

Oops, yes, if there's not Help view open it's still quitting...  I'll
see if I can fix that soon (before beta5 if it's easy).

> feature request 1:
> it would be nice, to be able to exclude dot-files/dot-directories from=20
> search/search-replace on directories (got a little subversion problem)

=2Esvn directories should already be excluded from the "Non-generated files=
"
file set in the search manager (in the popup to the right of where you
select Batch Search Disk).  If you're using another file set, you can=20
edit it by adding an Exclude rule, or add another file set of your own
making and use that (see the Create/Edit File Sets item in the popup
in the search manager or File Sets in the File menu).  Let me know if
this doesn't help...

> feature request 2:
> a "refresh", to tell wingide to reread the content of folders in the=20
> Project-tab.=20

We're planning on adding auto-update based on what's on disk and
user-defined include/exclude file sets, but that's post 2.0 final.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python