[wingide-users] EuroPython looking for presenters

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:59:43 -0400 (EDT)

There will be a Business Track at EuroPython this year and they would like
presentations on different IDEs and how they can be applied to the
development of business applications.

Unfortunately since we're concentrating on getting to 2.0 final, we're
not going to make it to EuroPython this year.  For what it's worth,
I thought I'd post here to see if anyone using Wing IDE would be
interested in presenting something.

EuroPython is a great conference in any case, so worth looking into even
if you don't want to submit a paper:

This is very late notice as the submission deadline is today, although
it's possible you can get an extension and probably can submit w/o a
lot of formality and detail.  The contact for the Business track is
John Pinner <john at clocksoft dot com>.

Also worth noting:  The conference is low cost and there's very
reasonable housing available.

Hoping to make it next year,

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python