Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] wingide 2.0.0b2 feedback

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks for the bug reports.  These have all been fixed already in our
source base except for the save as / confirm problem.  Is this
reproducible?  What window manager are you using?

Actually, a block cursor would also be nice but unfortunately scintilla
(the editor widget we're using) doesn't seem to support it right now.
We could add that, of course, or another idea is to use its existing
ability to increase the width of the caret to up to 3 pixels.  I think
it defaults to just one, so this may help w/ visibility on black
background (although the bug you're seeing was that the cursor was
still black; this has been fixed in our sources).

Thanks again for the reports.

Wingware Python IDE