Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] debug through com

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:53:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Try setting kEmbedded = 1 inside your copy of wingdbstub.py.  This tells
Wing's debugger to treat apparent exit of the debug process differently
so you shouldn't have the problems of the debug session ending when
you don't want it to.

If that doesn't help, let us know.  It may also be you're running into
problems with multiple threads, which the debugger currently doesn't
support.

Wing IDE for Python
Take Flight!

www.wingware.com