Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Too many windows!!!!!!

gary.h.merrill@gsk.com gary.h.merrill at gsk.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:28:15 -0500

This has been irritating me for some time.  Perhaps I just don't have
preferences set correctly, but I've done a lot of trial and error
experimentation and it is driving me nuts.

Typical scenario:  During a debugging session I have five or six (or ei=
ght
or ten, or ...) source windows open, an interactive debug probe window,=
 the
Project window, etc.  At the end of my session I close most of these,
leaving only the ones that I would like to come up the next time I star=
the IDE.  Then I exit (after doing such things as "save all", "save
project", ...).

The next time I bring up the IDE, VOILA!  Beaucoup de f=E9netres!!  In =
fact,
too *many* windows -- all the ones I ever had up during the session.

How do I fix things so that the only windows that come up are the ones =
*had* up when I exit?

Gary H. Merrill
Director and Principal Scientist, New Applications
Data Exploration Sciences
GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
(919) 483-8456

=