[wingide-users] Is there a easy way to fix errors using C code extensions/DLLs

Wing IDE Support support at
22 Oct 2003 19:37:47 -0400

I've just posted a bugfix on our website that modifies the debugger so
it won't open binary files.  It determines if a file is binary by
looking up it's mime type, which usually works off the file extension.

The fix is available from the 1.1.10 downloads page at

To install, unpack it into your Wing install directory.

Let us know of any problems,