Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Is there a easy way to fix errors using C code extensions/DLLs

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
22 Oct 2003 19:37:47 -0400

I've just posted a bugfix on our website that modifies the debugger so
it won't open binary files.  It determines if a file is binary by
looking up it's mime type, which usually works off the file extension.

The fix is available from the 1.1.10 downloads page at
http://wingide.com/support/downloads_list&prod=wingstd&version=1.1.10&section=bugfix

To install, unpack it into your Wing install directory.

Let us know of any problems,

John