Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Is there a easy way to fix errors using C code extensions/DLLs

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:12:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm almost 100% sure it's Pyrex-specific, since Wing gets used with tons
of extension modules of all types and this has never come up before.  Also
it's basically impossible for this to happen with extension module calls
unless the extension code itself is generating Python code objects.

Even so, it is odd that Pyrex would be making any Python code objects,
but perhaps it creates some for glue.

We'll check into it and will work on a patch to solve the problem.

Thanks for reporting this.  I'm glad to see Pyrex is getting used!

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com