Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] renaming files from the Project window

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
15 Oct 2003 16:20:44 -0400

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 09:02, Luc Bourhis wrote:
> it would be nice, and I guess easy to implement, if one could rename
> files in the Project window. At the moment, one has to remove it, use
> the operating system to rename the file and add it again.

We'll implement this in a future version of Wing.  We may also implement
a way to add auto-updating directories to the project, that will include
any file in the directory in the project listing (or any file whose name
matches a pattern).  With auto-update, you won't have to add or remove
individual files.

Thanks for the suggestion,